Zakary Flannel Reversible Sherpa Throw Blanket
You Save 15% (
- This solid micro plush throw blanket comes with reversible two sides. One side is made of ultra-soft flannel fleece, while the other side is made of cozy warm sherpa. It features a fine softness and elegance with a rich and inviting velvet plush feeling. The micro plush sherpa throw blanket is super soft and it can keep you warm during spring, fall, and will be a perfect blanket during winter. The fluffy flannel fleece throw will keep you cozy. The blanket can be used as the warm bedspread as well. Our throw blanket is also designed for an equally stylish look on a bed, sofa or favorite armchair.
- SUPER SOFT & COZY: The face of the blanket features ultra-soft micro plush made of flannel fleece, reversing to our super soft and cozy sherpa. The warmth and softness of a fleece can help soothe you to sleep and keep you sleeping more comfortably
- REVERSIBLE BLANKET: Our throw is made to be reversible to suit your personal style. It combines 230 gsm micro plush reversing to 240 gsm two-tone or off-white sherpa. It is shrink resistant, anti-fade, anti-pilling, and anti-wrinkle
- VERSATILE USAGE: The blanket is perfect to use around the house, enjoying your favorite activity. It can be extra layer on your bed to keep you warm during the cold weather. It also brings a chic touch of holiday charm to an armchair or a couch
- MULTIPLE SIZES AND COLORS AVAILABLE: It comes in 5 different colors and is available in 3 sizes. Blanket size: 60" x 80", queen size: 90” x 90” and king size: 108” x 90”
- EASY TO CARE: Machine washable in cold water only on gentle or delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or on an air dry setting, and remove promptly once drying cycle has come to an end
- SIZE: 108"x90"
- WEIGHT: 6.4 lbs
- MATERIAL: 100% Polyester
- BED SIZE: King
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.