Amoret Platform Bed
You Save 15% (
- This Mid-Century bed is ideal for any décor with its low profile yet astonishing design. Four angles tapered walnut finish legs bring retro touch to this magnificent piece of furniture. The simple design and clean lines make this bed perfect for a modern and contemporary aesthetics as well. It features flat headboard, linen upholstery, frame constructed of solid and manufactured wood with slats and exposed feet. Turn your bedroom into a luxury suite with this beautiful, low profile platform bed. Our linen upholstered piece of furniture will give your room a soothing look that makes it easier to relax and fall asleep.
- ELEGANT DESIGN - Linear edges and a straightforward smooth design gives this bed a soft elegant look that can go with any interior, giving a stylish addition to your room
- MID-CENTURY MODERN – Anchor your bedroom in clean, refreshing style with this upholstered platform bed, taking inspiration from Mid-Century designs. Features flat upholstered headboard and walnut finish tapered legs which is a signature to classic look
- PERFECT FOR ANY STYLE - The sleek, contemporary lines and low profile design helps our bed frame and headboard blend into a room with any style: modern, contemporary, urban, traditional, vintage, transitional, classic and country
- CLASSIC GLAM - Straight edges headboard and bed frame set imbues elegance, while providing a gentle flow of opulence. This marvelous piece adds regal allure to any bedroom
- TWIN: 85.8L x 50W x 45.3H, FULL: 85.8L x 65W x 45.3H, QUEEN: 90.9L x 70.9W x 45.3H, KING: 90.9L x 87W x 45.3H
- SLATS INCLUDED - An included slat kit means you can put your mattress directly onto this bed – no box spring needed!
- EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Stress free assembly and easy-to-follow directions
- DIMENSIONS: 85.8L x 50W x 45.3H
- FABRIC & MATERIALS: Linen, Foam, Solid Wood, MDF, Cast Iron
- ATTRIBUTES: Upholstered, Tapered Walnut Leg, Slats Included
- INTENDED ROOMS: Bedroom
- STYLE: Mid-Century, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
- The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.