Esta cama minimalista y de bajo perfil convertirá su dormitorio principal en un escape de lujo. Con una tapicería de lino suave en su elección de colores sutiles para adaptarse perfectamente a su decoración actual. Su moderno diseño incluye una cabecera y un pie de cama para mejorar la comodidad y el estilo de la cama.
- DISEÑO ELEGANTE - Los bordes lineales y un diseño sencillo y liso le dan a esta cama un aspecto suave y elegante.
- MODERNO - Las líneas elegantes y contemporáneas y el diseño de perfil bajo ayudan a que el marco de nuestra cama y la cabecera se mezclen en casi cualquier habitación.
- LAMAS INCLUIDAS - Viene con listones de madera.
- DIMENSIONES - 67,3 "de ancho x 90,2" de profundidad x 59,5 "de alto
- CALIDAD - Estructura sólida sólida / de madera contrachapada
- INSTRUCCIONES DE CUIDADO - Sólo limpieza en seco.
- DIMENSIONES : 90,2 largo x 67,3 ancho x 65 alto
- TELAS Y MATERIALES : Lino, Espuma, Contrachapado, Eucalipto
- ATRIBUTOS : Tapizado
- HABITACIONES DESTINADAS : Habitación
- ESTILO : Clásico, tradicional, elegante, con estilo,
- SE REQUIERE ENSAMBLAJE : Si
- CAPACIDAD DE PESO : 600 libras
- Las imágenes digitales que mostramos tienen el color más preciso posible. Sin embargo, debido a las diferencias en los monitores de computadora, no podemos ser responsables de las variaciones de color entre el producto real y su pantalla.
- Small Parcel: Items ship the same day or within 24hrs.
- LTL - Large items: Allow us 3-5 days to schedule a truck pick up. The carrier will contact you to schedule the delivery. (Sofas, Beds, Sideboards, Bookshelves, Marble Tables, etc.)
- Please check the estimated time to deliver displayed on each product page.
- This item may not be shipped international or to P.O. Box, Palau, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Pacific, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and Alaska.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
This bed looks way nicer than you would expect from the price tag! Very happy with how it looks. The fabric is soft and good quality. Took husband about 2-3 hours to put together on his own, though the directions were not the best.
Arrived as expected
Love this bed, very sturdy and high quality. Not too hard to put together if you read the instructions !!!! We ordered the Blue velvet, it a lovey deep Navy which is what we wanted. We actually use a box spring so we could be a little higher.
Great quality and is easy to put together. Im happy with this and would recommend it. The boxes are large so youll need to be capable and handy to get it together.
I just love this bed frame. The color and finish are modern and elegant. My new Nectar mattress fit perfectly and the slats provided are very sturdy. Zero Complaints, only praise here... the bed is sturdy and noise free. LOVE IT!
This was the only bed I could find that had a headboard and footboard and matched the modern minimalist style that I was going for in my new apartment. I was so adamant about purchasing this bed I waited a month for it and it was absolutely worth the wait. The bed is absolutely beautiful, everyone who has come to my home and seen it is obsessed with it. It's exactly as pictured on this site, I purchased the king size beige linen one and I am beyond happy with my purchase. I interacted with the customer service from Inspired home on multiple occasions and they were always prompt with their response and so helpful. The bed was easy to put together it took about an hour or less with two people. This bed was exactly what I was looking for and it's get quality and can't say enough how happy I am with it. Thank you Inspired Home!
I was so excited to find this bed, as it was exactly the style I had been looking for. The beige was not originally available, or I would have purchased that one, but I purchased the charcoal, although in some pictures the color resembled a purple tone. I received a customer service text indicating my order had been delivered about a week and a half after ordering. My husband rushed home from work so that it wasn’t sitting out. There was no delivery. I contacted customer service and they told me it had been a mistake. Some time later I received a shipping confirmation, however the tracking apps never received that information because they both said “awaiting shipment” or “no location details” for the entirety of the shipment time. I reached out to customer service again and they provided me with a tertiary tracking system, which also never updated. The day the bed was set to deliver, I received a call about an hour before cancelling the delivery with no information as to when it would be rescheduled. The next time the delivery was arranged, the order did arrive. However, two of the three boxes were punctured or ripped open, with the product exposed and plastic ripped underneath. Unhappy with this shipment process, and weary of the actual color of the product due to the images on the box, I contacted customer service again. I was told that the return option was to pay for shipping and send the item back. When asked if an exchange could be made, I was told the only option was to pay for shipping back, and repurchase. I am not one to write poor reviews, or complain to customer service, but when purchasing a bed of almost a thousand dollars, one has expectations of delivery, customer service, and product condition. Unfortunately mine were not met. I saw the positive reviews on this item and had high hopes for my long-awaited new bed, so hopefully others’ experience was better, but mine was less than anticipated.
So elegant and beautiful. It takes time to assemble, but its really nice.
We love our bed! It is cozy, sturdy, and it looks amazing in our bedroom!