- MODERN LOOK - In addition to its practical use, this L-shaped desk gives your room an instant upgrade with its sleek, modern appearance. You can confidently use and maximize this desk, knowing that you've made the best option for your home.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - The desk's curved sides and L-shaped tabletop may be used for a variety of purposes, including a home office, a study table and even a vanity. Place this table in your office, bedroom, dorm room or gaming room.
- VERSATILE DESK - If you have a tiny space in your home, and your job requires a lot of equipment, then this desk is ideal for you to put multiple monitors, printer, live broadcast equipment. And there will always be space for a vanity mirror.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS - You don't have to worry about collapsing structure with this super sturdy desk. Table top is constructed from MDF with veneer and frame is made of strong powder coated steel that offers a stable workspace.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION - Overall: 71" x 63" x 30"
- FABRIC & MATERIALS: MDF with Veneer, Steel
- ATTRIBUTES: L-Shaped, Curved Corner
- INTENDED ROOMS: Office, Bedroom, Dorm Room, Makeup Room
- STYLE: Modern, Contemporary, Industrial, Transitional, Stylish
- Small Parcel: Items ship the same day or within 24hrs.
- LTL - Large items: Allow us 3-5 days to schedule a truck pick up. The carrier will contact you to schedule the delivery. (Sofas, Beds, Sideboards, Bookshelves, Marble Tables, etc.)
- Please check the estimated time to deliver displayed on each product page.
- This item may not be shipped international or to P.O. Box, Palau, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Pacific, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and Alaska.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
The desk arrived well packaged in 2 boxes. This is a sweet little desk. It's a nice size and the desk, not to big not too small and seems very sturdy. I do feel the hardware could have been of better quality. The instructions were not written clearly and I ended up putting it together improperly the first time. The alan hole on the bolt isn't quite right so the wrench wiggles around in the hole a little bit. Care must be taken so as not to strip out the bolt heads.