- CLASSIC DESIGN - Bring an understated appeal to your aesthetic with this eye-catching chair. Featuring a chesterfield style, modernized with a golden Y-leg, this accent chair makes a subtle addition to any modern, traditional, transitional style.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING EXPERIENCE - Elevate your seating experience with this amazing piece. Enjoy luxurious comfort thanks to a high-quality composition from leather PU, Foam and sinuous springs
- EXPERTLY MADE - The design features button-tufted details surrounding the back and a lower apron for a note of texture. Its tufted backrest boasts perfectly stitched detailing, and the base is polished into sturdy Y-legs.
- VERSATILE USE - The classic design of this chair complements most home ensembles. You can put it in the living room and entryway for you and your guest. Also, it’s the best piece to place in your office as a relaxation place after a long day of work.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION - Overall: 43" x 33.5" x 29". Seat: 22"W x 22.5"D x 17.5"H. Back: 12"H. Leg: 6"H
- FABRIC & MATERIALS: Leather PU, Foam, Fiber, Solid Wood, Manufactured Wood, Iron
- ATTRIBUTES: Button Tufted, Y-leg, Rolled Arms, Sinuous Springs
- INTENDED ROOMS: Living Room, Entryway, Office
- STYLE: Modern, Traditional, Transitional
- This item may not be shipped international or to P.O. Box, Palau, U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Pacific, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and Alaska.
- Please note: Small parcel items ship the same day or within 24hrs. Large items take 3-5 days to schedule a truck pick up.(Sofas, Beds, Sideboards, Bookshelves, Heavy Marble Tables, etc.)
- Shipping Method: Scheduled Delivery
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
I was a little hesitant on this color at first but once I put it with my area rug, I was happy I chose it. The box is massive! Thankfully the chair comes assembled aside from attaching the legs and despite its size, it’s relatively lightweight. I’d advise using a drill and good lighting for the legs. If you look closely there are marks in the cloth as to where the screws go. It’s got good width and depth to it, almost a chair and a half. The seat is a bit on the firm side but I would imagine that will soften with use. Overall, I love it (and so does the cat)!
This chair is wonderful. I was a little worried about the faux leather, but it looks really nice. The cushion is very sturdy and well made. I was also a little concerned about the gold legs, but they are actually a nice accent. The chair is very nice quality and you cam tell it was well made and will last!